- 1 Egg medium size
- 1 tsp Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Almond flour
- 1 Chicken breast medium size
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/8 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup Steamed green beans or broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper for taste
For Sesame sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cm cube Cube fresh ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan gum optional, if you want a thicker sauce
- 2 Tbsp Minced snipped chives for garnish
Cut the chicken breasts into 2 cm pieces.
Put in a bowl, season with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Add 1 tsp avocado oil. Toss well and set aside.
Whisk the egg in a bowl.
Add coconut and almond flour.
Combine the egg mixture with the chicken.
Minced garlic and ginger.
Prepare the sesame sauce
Mix together soy sauce and garlic with ginger.
Add sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Heat at the frying pan avocado oil. Fry chicken bites until golden. About 10-12 min.
Add the sesame sauce to the pan and stir. Cook for additional 5 min, when the sauce has thickened (You also can add 1/8 tsp xanthan gum)
Put on the serving plate with steamed green beans. Toss well and sprinkle with sesame seeds and snipped chives. Enjoy!
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 22.8g | Fiber: 2g