This Keto Breakfast Pizza is a perfect recipe for a weekend morning. It’s made with sausages, bacon, and mushrooms and contains only 3 grams of net carbs per serving.
The crust is crispy and delicious because it loaded with mozzarella cheese and almond flour. You can also add scrambled eggs to the filling. Or use your favorites veggies, such as cauliflower or broccoli.
In this recipe, almond flour is the biggest source of carbs – about 0.8g Net carbs (per serving of flour).
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, mix grated mozzarella, an egg, and almond flour. Stir well to combine.
Roll-up the dough between two sheets of parchment paper. You can also cut a circle with the plate.
Remove the top layer of parchment paper and place the bottom to the oven. Bake 10 min until golden brown. Add the tomato sauce.
Cut sausages and bacon. Heat olive oil in the skillet. Add mushrooms, bacon, and sausages and fry about 5 min, stirring regularly.
Remove the crust and pour on top tomato sauce. You can also use keto marinara sauce. Add mushrooms and meat mixture and sprinkle with grated Cheddar and Parmesan.
Bake 10-15 min, until Cheddar and Parmesan are melted. You can replace Parmesan cheese with more Cheddar.
Serve with fresh basil leaves on top. You can also add more Parmesan cheese for decoration.
Tried this recipe?
Keto Breakfast Pizza
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 2 Tbsp Cream cheese
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 slice Bacon
- 4 Sausage
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Cheddar grated
- 2 Mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tbsp Tomato sauce sugar-free
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a bowl mix grated mozzarella, an egg and almond flour. Stir well.
- Roll-up between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper and place the bottom to the oven. Bake 10 min until golden brown.
- Cut sausages and bacon. Heat olive oil in the skillet. Add mushrooms, bacon, and sausages and fry about 5 min, stirring regularly.
- Remove the crust and pour on top tomato sauce. Add mushrooms and meat mixture and sprinkle with grated Cheddar and Parmesan.
- Bake 10-15 min, until Cheddar was melted. Serve with fresh basil leaves.
Alex is the founder of Bodyketosis, an author, low-carb enthusiast, and a recovering chubby guy who reclaimed his health using the ketogenic lifestyle. The need for the keto life began after his aunt and cousin were diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and he was next in line. Through personal experience and extensive scientific research, Alex offers insightful tips for everything keto.